Gerhardt’s traditional, compact individual hot plates and space-saving serial heating units offer reliable and uniform heating of laboratory glassware with flat or rounded bases.
Gerhardt offers two versions of the heater.
EV Laboratory Heater
The EV Laboratory Heater is available as an individual hot plate or a serial heating unit of 6 individually controlled heaters. The EV Laboratory Heater has a plate diameter of 85 mm and can be used in many applications due to the wide range of available accessories.
Maximum temperature: 425 °C
KI Flask Heater
The KI Heater is available as an individual hot plate or a serial heating unit of 6 individually controlled heaters for round-bottomed lab glassware. Trough-shaped tubular heating elements ensure uniform heating. This heater can be equipped for traditional digestion or distillation apparatus.
Single unit capacity: 50-250 mL or 250-1000 mL flasks Serial unit capacity: 50-250 mL or 250-750 mL flasks Maximum temperature: 650 °C
A comprehensive range of accessories is available for a variety of applications, giving you remarkable versatility in one hot plate.
- 1000 mL glass beakers
- 100 mL, 300 mL, 500 mL Erlenmeyer flasks
- 50 mL, 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 750 mL Kjeldahl flasks
- 120 mm (4.72 inches) diameter support plates to enlarge the hotplate
- Glass cooling attachments
- Holders and supports
- Glass suction systems for distillation equipment
- Glass sets for Soxhlet extraction Cooling water feed pipes with shut-off valves
- Accessories for the classic equipment: extraction, crude fiber digestion, hydrolysis, digestion, and distillation
Hot Plate Features:
- Reliable and uniform heating
- Gerhardt offers two versions of the heater