- 101 P7 Submersible Probe measures water levels and total well depth
- More consistent measurements with sensor located at the tip of probe
- Solinst PVDF flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency
The Solinst 101 Water Level Meter with P7 Probe features an extremely durable, laser marked PVDF flat tape, with an enhanced dog bone design that is thicker, reducing adherence to the side of well casing.
Enhanced Laser Marked Tape Features
- Durable PVDF non-stretch tape
- Improved electrical properties
- Thicker dog bone design prevents clinging to sides of the well
- Permanently laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
The PVDF flat tape is laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm; lengths up to 5000 ft (1500 m). New flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency by using 6 strands of copper coated stainless steel and 13 strands of stainless steel in each conductor. The P7 Water Level Meter Probe is engineered to allow submersion to 1000 ft. (300 m). Sensor at the tip of the probe provides consistently accurate measurements in wells, boreholes, and cascading water, with almost zero displacement.