Developed specifically for the demands of marine environments, OI Analytical’s new Model 9017 Marine Ballast Water Analyzer was engineered to meet the stringent United States Coast Guard (USCG) standards. The 9017 monitors and controls total chlorine and residual oxidants around the clock, while connected to a Ballast Water Management System with user-programmable cycle times and alarms. More efficient than competitive systems, the 9017 uses significantly less reagent and requires less maintenance.
The 9017 accurately determines total chlorine and the residual oxidant and conforms to all USCG and IMO G8 BWMS environmental requirements. This ballast water analyzer meets US Coast Guard requirements and has a lower TCO. Our reagents last 3x longer than competitive technologies, and we offer a reagent cooler to extend the reagent lifetime. With simple operation requirements and connectivity with BWMS, users are able to easily select cycle times, and alarm inputs and outputs. ser-selectable cycle times and alarm outputs
This rugged, durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate enclosed instrument is exactly what you need to monitor total chlorine and residual oxidants.
- Accurately determine total chlorine and the residual oxidant
- Conforms to all USCG and IMO G8 BWMS environmental requirements
- Meets US Coast Guard Requirements
- ABS Marine Class Approval (pending)
- Lower TCO – Reagents last 3x longer than competitive technologies
- Reagent cooler for extended reagent life
- Simple operation and connectivity with BWMS
- User-selectable cycle times and alarm outputs
- Rugged, durable, corrosion-resistant polycarbonate enclosure
- 4-20 mA output and RS-485 modbus (RTU or ASCII) communications
- Based on USEPA Accepted Methodology – Standard Method 4500-Cl G, DPD colorimetric method
- Accurate across varying salinities