GAOS MS mass spectrometers provide fast, accurate and comprehensive gas analysis in real time.
- Modular configuration, quick replacement of units for maintenance and repair;
- Protective performance according to customer requirements;
- Continuous operation 24 hours for 6 to 12 months without servicing the vacuum system;
- Automatic algorithm of work with functions of diagnostics, adjustment, calibration and operational control of measurement accuracy.
Depending on analytical applications, GAOS MS process mass spectrometers are equipped with various modifications of the sample preparation system.
Sample preparation system specification:
- Continuous sampling of the gas probe under conditions:
Temperature up to 1200 °C;
Dust content up to 30 g/m3;
Pressure (10-3÷3) bar;
Presence of a condensate, aggressive gases;
- Step-by-step cleaning of the gas probe, removal of dust, condensate, cooling;
- Switching from different sampling points and transporting the gas probe to the mass spectrometer input;
- Automatic control of operating parameters (temperature, pressure, volume flow) and self- diagnosis of the sample conditioning system.